Grilles for individual assembly A2/d02 - size 280mm x 200mm
In order Install the plaster ventilation grille one should:
• apply a few millimetre layer of adhesive to the outer edges of the grille.
• Place the grille on the surface covering the ventilation opening.
• Gently press the grille to the surface and wipe out excess glue from the edges.
• Secure the grille with a slat for the glue to dry (on average, minimum 1 hour).
• After the adhesive has dried, remove the slat and fill the holes that fastening screws made with plaster.
• After removing the slat, check that the grille is well glued and holds well to the surface.
• Complete the edges of the grilles with plaster or acrylic.
• After assembling grille can be painted with wall paint in any colour.
• The step-by-step assembly process can be viewed in the photo gallery on Facebook page:
assembly all personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and gloves
should be worn.
The number of grills in stock is valid.
Ordered self-assembly grilles are sent to the buyer within 2 working days.
For orders exceeding the number of available grilles, please contact: Info@zeppel.co.uk directly.
We will try to answer within 48 hours and inform about the possible time of completing the larger order.
Plaster Air Vent Cover Ventilation Grille for self-assembly A2/d02 size 280mm x 200mm
- Product Code: A2/d02
- Availability: 5